Profile + 1hr Coaching
Profile + 1hr Coaching
'Extended DISC®' is the most highly sophisticated and advanced profiling tool.
This is not purely a personality profile....but much more!
7 Major Advantages of the Extended DISC Profile System
Extended DISC® cannot be fooled! DISC programs and others can be (and often are) answered by people in the way he/she believes the employer would like him/her to answer. With Extended DISC® profiles we know when someone has tried to beat the system. There is no way of knowing when simple DISC profiles and many others are inaccurate.
Extended DISC® profiles are far more comprehensive than traditional DISC profiles. The text bank enables 228,383,696 totally different text pages to be generated. Competitors at best can create about 200 different texts.
Extended DISC® profiles, unlike other assessments, measures both the subconscious or 'natural style; and the conscious or 'adjusted style'. This tells us both the preferred and therefore normal behaviour plus the adjusted behaviour brought about by reaction to the current environment.
Extended DISC® profiles measure stress level, uncertainty about role, insecurity, frustration, and pressure to change.
Extended DISC® profiles define the influence of the present environment on the person's motivation as far as certain needs are concerned.
Extended DISC® profiles provide interview questions relating specifically to the person's behavioural style. This is not only valuable for recruitment but also for use with the person's appraisal and development.
Extended DISC® profiles show if the person is comfortable with their environment, if they are being stretched too far or if they are feeling restricted.
Kate can work with you using this tool to provide practical action plans to enhance individual, team and organisational performance.
We provide customised reports that measure both the subconscious or 'natural style' and conscious or 'adjusted style'.
Extended DISC® provides a framework to help make the necessary adjustments at the individual, team and organisational levels to achieve objectives. The framework is easy to learn, use, and it enhances performance.
Extended DISC® Personal Analysis Instructions to Candidates are below:
• Complete the questionnaire with your current role in mind.
• There are no “right” or “wrong”, nor “good” or “bad” answers.
• Please take care to enter your name in the correct order.
• Answer the questions in order.
• Answer the question as you see yourself – not as you wish to be seen.
• Do not return to a previously answered question.
• Always answer both components (what describes you the best and the least) before moving to the next question.
• Do not ponder the questions too much. Answering the whole questionnaire should take only 7 to 10 minutes. Select the answer that first feels right.
• Complete the questionnaire without interruptions. Do not do something else or talk with someone during the process.
• Complete the questionnaire quickly, but not hastily.
• Do not attempt to influence the results; you will only confuse yourself and invalidate the results. Remember - Extended DISC® Personal Analysis
• Describes the person's natural reaction mode or behavioral style in different situations
• Is a behavioral inventory based on self-evaluation
• Measures natural behavioral styles
• Does not classify people into good or bad
• Does not limit a person's ability to develop in another direction or work environment
• Does not give high or low scores or in any other way classify people into better or worse
• Does not measure intelligence, professional skills, or attitudes
This option gives you the opportunity to have Kate review your profile and spend an hour with you talking through the results and your options and opportunities to make decisive changes to help fast track your career.
Before your Coaching Session, consider:
1. How you want your career to look in a year’s time
2. How your career is right now, what’s working, and what’s not
3. And finally, what are the obstacles that are holding you back